CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

History of the Future

2109, no one knows what the future will be like (well not inless you have a time machine) but I'm going to make a guess...



In 2109 there might be time machines- that actually work- and maybe even different life forms living on Earth! 2109 will probably have a lot of new and unique technology, maybe there will be TV's that would never need to be plugged in! the thing I would really love for the future would be more energy afficiant products (e.g.hydro electricity vehicals) In the past, some things never changed in one century, but two. If I lived to see 2109 I would have learned a lot over the more-than-a-century that I was alive. I wish I could be a healthy old woman and live to be over 100, but I'm sure I won't be able to be alive that long.



Click here to see a cool blog that I got some info on! Christopher Moore's blog!

6 comments:

Sabrina H said...

great job ry!! I really likes this blog!

Sarah S. said...

Hi ry!
I like the backround you added to your blog.
Great perditions you made that you think will happen in 2109. I think there will be a lot of inventions in the fututer but only a few by the time it is 2109. I wish there was a time machien now, that would be a very cool invention. Anyways keep up the great blogging!

Sarah S.

Chongo B. said...

Ryleigh <3 :)
I love your blog so much
and you also made really nice predictions of what would happen in the future i know your going to get a really good mark. :)

Auguste said...

I totally agree with you except I think everything will be much more techonlogically advanced than you predicted.

Jessi M said...

I really liked your History of the future entry! It was really good!
I also like the background on your blog.
Jessica

Mimi said...

Hello ry. I love ur blog. Awesome predictions, i luv ur template its amazing.