CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Asignment #4

I read a lot of blogs for assignment #3, but only 3 caught my eye...

First was
Chongo's Blog. Chongo wrote a lot of great thoughts about the future. I liked how she got all of her thoughts on paper-or blog, I should say-but anyway, I really enjoyed reading Chongo's blog.
Second, was
Adria's Blog. I could tell Adria went deep into thought on this assignment. she really involved Christopher Moore in this blog.
Last was Allyson's Blog. Allyson talked about how she hoped that the future would be environmentally friendly. She also talked about how there might be different species roaming around on earth.
If these 3 people got marked on all of their hard work they would all probably get A's!!!

2 comments:

ry-ry said...

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!
(: <3 :)

ry-ry said...

This is a test. What time is it, Ry's computer?